For more than two decades, Mutual and its Affiliate Companies have developed, built, owned and managed a multitude of Commercial Properties in the Midwest, Southwest, and West Coast. We have been involved in the Real Estate market from one extreme to the other, and have weathered everything in between. Our experience in the industry can lend a hand in offering a big-picture analysis because we are able to base our actions from an Owner perspective, versus that of only a Property Manager. These services are especially crucial to ground up developments, first time Investors, or those properties that have fallen victim to the declining market and may need repositioning, improvements, and growth. Our fiduciary responsibility is to act as each Owner would in any given circumstance. Our actions are unbiased and independent with a focus on maximizing return
- Preliminary plan development to assure proper materials and low maintenance costs
- Preliminary Budget preparation to assist in project proformas
- Assistance and cooperation with Brokers for pre-leasing (including initial negotiations & lease review)
- Lease form development to formulate a standard lease form for the project
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Assistance with mortgage requirements including setting up payment, coordinating estoppel
certificates for transfer of property, SNDA’s, Tenant Allowance and Leasing Commission draws when necessary, etc.